Infotech Spectrum delivers comprehensive fully integrated creative IT solutions. We specializes in providing dynamic software solutions to a diverse array of business concerns worldwide.
Job Title: Network Consulting Engineer
Location : Remote Position
Type : Contract/Full time.
In this role, you will:
• Support our Enterprise Networking infrastructure.
• Collaborate with fellow engineers on deploying resilient and scalable network architecture with minimal downtime.
• Develop and write procedures for installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of communication hardware, software or other network related issues.
• Solve complex network issues in production, colo, lab, and customer environments.
• Work with customers to document their business requirements and map them to technical solutions.
• Create engineering requirement and propose these solutions to leadership for enterprise wide wireless upgrades. Engineer and deploy voice wireless
infrastructures at large corporate, hospitals and college campuses.
• Working knowledge of Cisco WLAN Controllers, access points, Wi-Fi Security (ISE and ACS), QOS, NAT, VOIP, Multicast, DNS Services, MPLS Networks,
Cisco PRIME and network Protocols.
• Perform site surveys for data, data-voice and location base wireless systems for health care, manufacturing and warehousing, and retail Environment.
• Implementation of network Changes during appropriate change windows.
• Design and validate RF link performance, quality and reliability.
• Demonstrated knowledge utilizing Wi-Fi analyzers, Wi-Fi Survey software tools (i.e. Air Magnet, Ekahau, etc.,) and test Equipment is required.
• Demonstrated expert ability capturing, analyzing, and interpreting raw network traffic through debug.
• Detail Theoretical and practical knowledge with IP Protocols, Switches, Routers and Firewalls.
• Expert level knowledge of 802.11
• Required a Min of a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science related field of study. Master’s degree in the related field will be preferred