Infotech Spectrum delivers comprehensive fully integrated creative IT solutions. We specializes in providing dynamic software solutions to a diverse array of business concerns worldwide.
• Analyzes end user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
• Involves in the creation, preparation, and conduct of quality assurance reviews and the development and execution of test strategies and test plans and test scripts for both front end and back-end software applications.
• Discusses with Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Developers and other project team members to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
• Works with client to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology and to resolve questions during the Quality Assurance process
• Lead testing discussions with partners to resolve Quality Assurance challenges and provide solutions to complex problems.
• Analyzes, validates and certifies application-specific software and performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and functional specification documents
• Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects in Enterprise Tester tool
• Extensively involves in delivering all the project related artifacts documents to project team members and managers
• Software testing, writing test scripts, and interacting with the business, documenting and production support of VXML, CTI, IVR, VRU, Genesys, Cyara and Call Center specific applications.
• Validates the CTI call flow in Genesys and Avaya environment
• Validates using following technologies: IVR, Genesys Call Routing, VXML, Nuance Speech Engines, Test Data
• Responsible for CTI Call routing logic of validating skills and Virtual Queues
Bachelor’s degree or its foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Healthcare Management, Information Science, MIS or related field.